Houlihan Lawrence’s First Quarter 2012 Market Report for New York’s Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess counties is now available for download.
The big news is that the spring real estate market has started earlier than usual for 2012.
Stephen Meyers, President and CEO of Houlihan Lawrence, and COO Chris Meyers give us a recap of the local real estate market. Here are just a few highlights from their report:
- Highest level of pending sales as of March 31st since 2005.
- Westchester County pending sales at quarter’s end were up 31% over Q1-2011.
- Westchester pending sales under $500,000 are up 44% from Q1-2011
- Putnam County pending sales increased by 26.5%.
- Putnam pending homes priced under $200,000 are up a whopping 91% from 2011
- Dutchess County pending sales increased by 9%.
- Dutchess pending home sales under $300,000 are up 26.8%.
To download your copy of the report, click on the cover below.